Indice del forum

MotoRacing.too.it FORUM

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Toby Alderweireld has assured Tottenham fans that
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SBK - SS - STK - ENDURANCE
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Pisquello

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Lug 03, 2019 8:53 am    Oggetto:  Toby Alderweireld has assured Tottenham fans that
Descrizione:

Toby Alderweireld has assured Tottenham fans that the side will be a wiser one next season - and better equiped for a title challenge. A superb run of form in the early spring propelled Tottenham right into title contention, their exhilarating brand of attacking football keeping them on the coat-tails of Leicester City.A stumble in the final furlong saw them fall short in agonising fashion but Belgium international Alderweireld insists next season can yield greater dividends. Tottenhams draw with West Brom was the first sign that their title challenge was faltering Reflecting on the final day defeat at Newcastle, he told Sky Sports News HQ: Of course we were very disappointed because all of Tottenham wanted to get second you know but overall at the end we have to think we had a good season. I think it was our worst game of the season and we didnt want that to happen so like I said next season is a new season.We have got guaranteed Champions League football which we have not had for a couple of years so it is the next step for the club. Thats important and next season we can come back stronger. Erik Lamela of Tottenham (centre) looks dejected after losing 5-1 to Newcastle We want to win it, and we will go for it. I think we now have a different mindset from the one we had at the beginning of this season. Then we were thinking the top four would be brilliant now we are thinking more than that, we want to go one better. Also See: Dembele vows to learn Ginola has heart surgery Spurs youth refusing new deal Kane relishing Rooney link-up
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics.
. The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here.
.Y. - His opponent couldnt stop him, and LeBron James didnt quite know what to think when his coach tried.
. The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week.
. -- Mixed martial arts fighter Cristiane Justino Santos has been suspended and fined for testing positive for steroids.WINNIPEG -- Winnipeg Jets forward Evander Kane is returning to the lineup Monday night, but neither the player nor coach Paul Maurice shed any light on why Kane rode the bench in Toronto on the weekend. It wasnt his first time as a healthy scratch. Former coach Claude Noel also benched the left winger. But Kane and Maurice kept the reasons for this one to themselves. Maurice said the Jets will be without foorwards Dustin Byfuglien and Andrew Ladd when they meet the Minnesota Wild Monday night, and that Byfuglien is out for the rest of the season with a torn muscle.dddddddddddd Goaltender Michael Hutchinson is expected to make his NHL debut for the Jets, who have been eliminated from the playoff race. They also called up forward Carl Klingberg from the St. Johns IceCaps of the AHL.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Lug 03, 2019 8:53 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SBK - SS - STK - ENDURANCE Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: