Indice del forum

MotoRacing.too.it FORUM

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Raonic beat Federer in the quarter-finals for his first
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SBK - SS - STK - ENDURANCE
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Pisquello

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Lug 03, 2019 9:03 am    Oggetto:  Raonic beat Federer in the quarter-finals for his first
Descrizione:

LONDON - With Roger Federer heading Group B when the ATP World Tour Finals start Sunday, Canadas Milos Raonic is guaranteed another match against the Swiss star just days after beating him for the first time. The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., qualified for the eight-man event after his strong performance last week at the Paris Masters. Raonic beat Federer in the quarter-finals for his first victory in seven career head-to-head meetings.It will be a brand new match, Raonic said of their round-robin opener at the O2 Arena.Raonic is one of three new faces in the singles field, along with Japans Kei Nishikori and Marin Cilic of Croatia.The difference between now and a regular tournament is that I have to find my best form from the get-go, Raonic said. This is a new challenge for me. I have to find a way to get my game going quickly for the first match.Reigning champion Novak Djokovic of Serbia is battling the second-ranked Federer for the year-end No.1 ranking at the Nov. 9-16 tournament. Switzerlands Stan Wawrinka, Britains Andy Murray and Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic round out the field.If things dont go well for me in the first round-robin match, then Ill be disappointed, said Raonic, who felt the centre court was rather slow after his practice session Friday. But I have a team around me who will tell me, You have 48 hours to put the loss aside, find your level and do what you need to win the next one.Raonic, the world No. 8, set London as one of his top goals at the start of the season.Making it here signifies a relatively successful year, he said. This week is about trying to end the season on as much of an exclamation point as possible when facing other top guys in every match.The great thing about qualifying here was that I was able to produce my best tennis in Paris with my back to the wall. I was able to fight through and Im very happy with that. Physically Im running on adrenalin.Raonic was slowed by a virus last month but returned to form in Paris. He beat Berdych in the semifinals before falling in straight sets to Djokovic in the final.If Im to continue beating top players, I have to get a better understanding of what I need to do in specific situations, have a clearer vision about things, what I have to execute, he said.I need to stay more consistent in those tough situations.Torontos Daniel Nestor is competing in the mens doubles competition with Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia. They will open against Croatias Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo of Brazil on Sunday.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11.
. Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt and listen on TSN 690. The Canadiens have won three in a row and four of their last five games and recently put the finishing touches on a 3-1-0 road trip.
. -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No.
.Y. - Matt Harvey wants to make sure hes on the mound in late October — if the New York Mets get there for the first time since 2006.
. "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot.The Toronto Raptors will try to take another step back toward the postseason on Wednesday night when they open their season against the Boston Celtics at the Air Canada Centre. You can watch the game live on TSN2 at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors finished the 2012-13 season with a 34-48 record, but have plenty of optimism going forward after finishing 18-18 once the team acquired forward Rudy Gay. Gay and fifth-year pro Demar DeRozan led the Raptors to a 6-1 preseason record, which included two victories over the Celtics. The spotlight for the Raptors will be on sophomore player Jonas Valanciunas, who is expected to have a breakout season after several strong performances in the NBAs Summer League. Despite the promise of several young players on the Raptors roster, head coach Dwane Casey knows his game plan will be about more than winning games on talent alone. "We have to be a team that competes, that scraps, that fights," Casey said. "Were not going to out-talent anyone, were not going to just go out and jack up threes over anyone. Weve got to outscrap and outfight anybody we go against. Thats what Ive got written down on a piece of paper in my mind." This game will be the first step for the Raptors in their quest towards making the pllayoffs for the first time since 2008 and ending the longest playoff drought of the teams 19-year history.dddddddddddd MLSE CEO Tim Leiweke said "theyre out to prove something this year" when asked about Canadas lone NBA entry. General Manager Masai Ujiri backed Leiwekes statement, describing the teams identity as being all about "toughness." While the Raptors hope to fight towards the playoffs this season, the Celtics seem to be headed in an opposite direction. The Celtics traded stars Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Jason Terry to the Brooklyn Nets in the offseason, in addition to dealing their head coach, Doc Rivers, to the Los Angeles Clippers. The former powerhouse Celtics are now in the midst of a major roster overhaul and are expected to struggle mightily. The lone all-star who remains with the Celtics, Rajon Rondo, will not play as he continues to rehab a torn ACL. This game will be the first look at the rebuilding Celtics and should feature plenty of playing time for Canadian Kelly Olynyk. Olynyk was taken 13th overall by the Celtics in this years draft and finished third on the team with 72 points in eight preseason games. Wednesday night will mark the opening of the Raptors 19th season in the NBA.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Lug 03, 2019 9:03 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SBK - SS - STK - ENDURANCE Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: